Thursday, April 3, 2008

Jewelry on Etsy Treasuryarama!

The Jewelry on Etsy Team is taking over the Treasuries!

First there is Ready for Red. I put this list together with half lovely jewelry from my JET mates and half eclectic things from my new friends at the Oklahoma Etsy Street Team.
Second is Striking Purples. This passionate purple treasury is curated by the always amazing Emotional Oasis. She was nice enough to feature my new Shell Circle Earrings in purple.


These Leaping Dolphins earrings would have looked great in Emotional Oasis' list. I love the light lilac color of the cat eye beads she used in her earrings.


Third is StrictlyWholesale's Spring at Last! This pretty treasury features a pastel rainbow of beautiful items from Jetsters, including my Crazy Lace Agate stretch bracelet.


Speaking of a pastel rainbow of colors, just look at this beautiful lot of 11 different colors of "dancing" pearls offered by Strictly Wholesale! Yummy colors!
Please check out Emotional Oasis' and Strictly Wholesale's Etsy Stores for other great products!

Thanks!
-Lorian
Dashery Jewelry

No comments: