Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Deep in the Forest

Deep in the Forest somewhere in Sweden, there is a magical place. It has beautiful fairies and mermaids, and cute dragons, and everything is green and orange. This wonderful place can be seen in an Etsy treasury created by Jealousy Jewelry & Design.


If I was a mystical creature, I would wear Jealousy Jewelry & Design's Meteor of Blue Necklace and flowers. And that all. But since I'm not mystical, I'd love to wear this beautiful necklace with a white gauze dress with romantic, billowy sleeves. Checkout this gorgeous necklace of kyanite, iolite, and sterling silver in Jealousy Jewelry & Design's Etsy store at http://Jealousydesign.etsy.com.

1 comment:

jealousydesign said...

thank you so much for the nice words about my work. I love your work and the earrings fits in the treasury because they are magical beautiful.