Saturday, August 9, 2008

Hmmm By Mel Bag

This the "Vine and Dandy" Pleated Shoulder Bag I bought last month from Hmmm By Mel. It's fabulous! I've been using it for a few weeks and I'm loving it! When I opened up the package, I was afraid it would be too small, but it holds an amazing amount of stuff. My big wallet and checkbook, retractable kabuki brush, lip balm, phone, keys, biz card case, hot wheel car, and my little silver zipper case (with gum, shout wipes, eye drops, etc) all fit with plenty of room! The style is so pretty with the leaves print and the pleats. And it's so practical with it's zipper top and soft corduroy strap that has just enough texture to keep it on the shoulder. The bag is light weight, too. I forgot I had it on when I was getting my hair cut and got the strap caught on the chair at the shampoo station when I tried to get up! Made me fall right back down in the chair!

Melanie has some more of this style in her Etsy shop at http://HmmbyMel.Etsy.com as well as other cute bags. And you can't miss her crazy crocheted bacon. Yes bacon. As she says: "Sometimes you just need a little piece of fake bacon to make your day complete."

No comments: