Thursday, October 9, 2008

Fashion Friday- Purple

Plum Iris Violet Grape Amethyst
Whatever you call it, Purple is hot!

Purple is the accent color of the season and the easiest and most fun way to add it to your wardrobe is in your accessories. Ok, yes I’m bias towards jewelry- but I also love all of the handbags, scarves, and hats in purple. Here are some great examples from Etsy sellers-








Left to right, top to bottom:
Combustion Glassworks, Two Seaside Babes, Genevieve Jewelry
Shnury, BBB Creations, Dashery (that's me)
Catherinette Rings, Wrapped N Warmth, Street Noodles
Stacy Leigh, Bead Stylin, Gilbea

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, plum is a great and warm colour-it´s autumn and this colour is a MUST this year..have a great weekend!

Made By Tammy said...

Gorgeous Purple Picks!

I have just found some new favorites to add to my list!

Live, Love, Laugh, Write! said...

Lovely examples in my favorite color!