Monday, December 22, 2008

With Friends Like These

With Friends Like These is a wonderful Etsy Treasury by Tara of Combustion Glassworks and it includes a pair of earrings from Dashery Jewelry! Yeah!


I personally own a bunch (I'm afraid to count) of pendants from Combustion Glassworks, and they're all gorgeous. I love them all, so it's hard for me to choose one to feature here. Since she made her treasury list have a friend theme, I decided to show you one to remind you of man's best friend. Sparky is a cute pendant featuring a copper heart with a doggie bone cut out of it. The background is a beautiful summer sky blue glass. Lovely!


Check out all goodies at CombustionGlassworks.Etsy.com!

1 comment:

Live, Love, Laugh, Write! said...

Congrats on the treasury! And what a cute pendant :)