Friday, July 3, 2009

Fashion Friday- Black and White Baby!

Black and white- sometimes demure, sometimes bold. It's a classic color (or lack of color) combination that lends itself to just about any outfit. Here are some lovely b&w jewelry items I hope you will enjoy:

From OV Gillies from Ovgilliesdesigns.Etsy.com


From Little Bug Jewelry at Littlebugjewelry.Etsy.com


From Abacus Bead Creations at Abacusbeadcreations.Etsy.com


From Jems By JB and Comany at Jemsbyjbandcompany.Etsy.com


From Zen Creations at Zencreations04.Etsy.com

8 comments:

Missy B. said...

Nice finds! I love the second one...the ring is fabulous!

SendingLoveGallery said...

Wonderful finds! I love black and white together : )

Beadsme said...

Lovely pretties.

Made By Tammy said...

I love your Fashion Fridays!
Awesome Picks!

Anonymous said...

Love the earring picks. I'm a sucker for earrings, I admit it:)

storybeader said...

some nice b&w picks!

lunaticg said...

Nice collection. is that for sale?

Unknown said...

They are all for sale on Etsy.com- click on the photo to go directly to the item or click on the shop address to browse these great shops!