Friday, July 31, 2009

Fashion Friday- Out on a Limb

I love jewelry inspired by nature. I don't think I'm going out on a limb saying that these tree themed items are beautiful!

From Higher Chakra Creations- Brass Branch Earrings:


From Urban Metal- Cherry Blossom Brushed Fine Silver Hoop Earrings:


From Emotional Oasis- Silent Echoes Pendant:


From Vitrine- Cherry Blossom Glazed Japanese Paper Pendant


From The Bead Loft- Birds on a Branch Necklace:


From Art Made by Tammy- Tree of Faiths and Beliefs Necklace:


From O V Gillies Designs- Tree Hugs:
(click on the pictures to learn more about these beautiful items)

8 comments:

3squares said...

beautiful, each and every one!

Adroit Jewelers said...

All beautiful picks!

Beadsme said...

Just love your selection.

SendingLoveGallery said...

a beautiful group! love the nature theme!

capitalcitycrafts said...

super theme- great selections!

Metalicious said...

I can't pick my favorite because I love them all!!!

Made By Tammy said...

Fantastic Picks! I just love your Fashion Fridays! Thank you so much for including my Necklace!

Unknown said...

beautiful selection!