Saturday, June 23, 2007

List Makers



Dashery Jewelry's Crazy Lace Agate Single Bold Oval Plus Size Stretch Bracelet was featured in Dart's List Makers, List Makers Etsy Treasury. I say was because I barely captured this image before the list was changed to another group of items from Etsy Sellers who make Treasury lists. This is a fast moving Treasury that should be visited often!


I wish I had known about Dart's Etsy Store when I was putting together my Great Father's Day Gifts from Etsy list. Their pens would be the perfect gift for Dad, grads, a writer, someone who just got a promotion, or someone who is hard to buy for! This Handturned Fine Black Lines on Yellow Acrylic Black Chrome Cigar Pen is just gorgeous. Please stop by Dart.Etsy.com for a great selection of handturned pens.




No comments: