Thursday, March 26, 2009

Fashion Friday- Like it Rough

Rough gemstones, I mean.
I love all gemstones (I really do), but these rough gems just seem so much more daring compared to the normal high polished stones. They have an irregular, organic feel to them that is very seductive.

From Sea Babe Jewelry at SeaBabe.Etsy.com:


From Wish On Designs at WishOnBish.Etsy.com:


From VanDiva Fashion Jewelry at VanDiva.Etsy.com:


From Jealousy Jewelry & Design at JealousyDesigns.Etsy.com:


From Handmade Jewellery from Olga Gillies at OVGilliesdesign.Etsy.com:

3 comments:

tamdoll said...

These are some great pieces, and you're right, the roughness gives them a more organic feel. Very nice!

lilyruth said...

You really have a terrific site with lots of beautiful items showing. Your Photos make their beauty stand out. I enjoyed my visit to your site. You have talent.

:-) MaryLou said...

Great collection of pieces! It's nice to see those stones used in their natural state.